Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

"Plant the damn bomb!"

Joseph Conrad's novel "The Secret Agent" describes a group of terrorists who send an adolescent half-wit to deliver their bomb for them. This closely resembles the average game of Counter Strike... except the latter involves a lot more adolescent half-wits.

Terrorist
34 mm




I just had to buy a mini which so closely fits into one of my favourite games (he's actually a Call of Cthulhu mini, not a CS product). I used my Dremel and green epoxy putty to modify this guy's arms a little (long->short sleeves) and gave him a flashbang grenade to make him more closely resemble the game model.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see him painted! I once liked that game, too. Right now I sometimes enjoy CS2D...
    Nice to see your blog is always up to date. Looks like those blogs can be interesting indeed...
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!